Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Wardrobe

I still,cant believe that I won this Beautiful "VICTORIAN WARDROBE ARMOIRE" from
The Queens Treasures.




Fed-Ex drove in this morning with my package from The Queen's Treasures...





Caroline, Samantha and Nellie were so excited to get their new Wardrobe.
They wasted no time filling it up with their shoes and clothes.  They even put a basket of their toys on one of the shelves.  They love how beautiful it is in their bedroom!

I feel so blessed to have been drawn to receive this beautiful piece.  Although this piece may be out of most  families price rage, The Queens Treasures does carry a lot of very reasonably priced pieces of  doll furniture, clothes and accessories.  I do hope to add some more of their items to my collection someday.  Some of my favorite being the Tea Cart, Tea Sets and  Baked goods.  
Check out their Home Page here

No comments: